Sweet Potato Rounds
- 4 Mim's Famous Sweet Potatoes, sliced into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Fresh rosemary sprigs for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease it with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the sweet potato rounds with olive oil, salt, and pepper until they are evenly coated.
- Arrange the seasoned sweet potato rounds in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes or until the sweet potato rounds are tender and slightly crispy around the edges. You can flip them halfway through for even cooking.
- While the sweet potatoes are baking, prepare the toppings. In a small saucepan over low heat, gently warm the Brie cheese until it's just soft and slightly melted.
- Once the sweet potato rounds are done baking, remove them from the oven and let them cool slightly.
- Top each sweet potato round with a small piece of warm Brie cheese.
- Sprinkle dried cranberries and chopped walnuts over the Brie-topped sweet potato rounds.
- If desired, garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs.