Oven Roasted Mini Sweet Potato Fries
- 1½ lb Mim’s Famous Sweet Potatoes Medley
- Olive oil to coat
- Everything Bagel seasoning
- Black pepper
- Spicy mix: chili powder or red pepper flakes
- Smoky mix: cumin
- Sweet mix: honey and cinnamon
- Simple: fresh lemon juice and sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 400° F.
- Cut the Mim’s Sweet Potatoes in quarters.
- Using a zip-top plastic bag, combine sweet potatoes with enough olive oil to coat. Add honey, salt, pepper, and seasoning of your choice, to taste. Seal the plastic bag and shake to mix.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the tossed sweet potatoes on the baking sheet, making sure the sweet potatoes are not touching.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes, remove and flip, then cook for another 10–15 minutes or until browned. Serve warm and enjoy!